Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT  BAGS                                                                          

Storm Sandy: Today is a cold windy rainy day due to Sandy...but I am so lucky to have electric.  There are millions that don't have electric right now and might be without for a week so the weather channel is saying...My heart goes out to those that have been affected by this terrible storm.  Please everyone take care and be safe.  

Trick or Treat Bags:  I have been very busy working on the trick or treat bags  for my grandchildren for Halloween.  I mailed a package today to my granddaughter that is in college.  She loves getting packages in the mail so she is excited.  Now I am working on some bags to put candy in for my younger grandchildren.  I wanted to beat the storm but I didn't make it I hear the wind just of howling outside but at least I made all the cricut items first. As for the storm we have made it through about the first 24 hours and we haven't lost our electric!  I did decorated both sides of the bags but I just posted the different ones here.  So here they are:



Cricut cartridge: Create A Critter 2
Paper: DCWV
The bag is a colored lunch bag.


Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter 2
Paper: DCWV
The bag is a colored lunch bag.

For the PUMPKINS and the BOO:
 Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter 2
For the GHOST:
Cricut Cartridge:  Happy Hauntings - Boo!
Paper: DCWV
The bag is a colored lunch bag.

Cricut cartridge: Create A Critter 2
Paper: DCWV
The bag is a colored lunch bag.


Cricut cartridge: Create A Critter 2
Paper: DCWV
The bag is a colored lunch bag.









No comments:

Post a Comment