Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CARDS                                                                                                           


Here are few more cards I have made:



For the card below I made the flowers designs and for the butterfly I used the Every Day Pop Up Cards cartridge.


For this card:  the Doggie is named Hooch  from Little Miss Muffet Stamps,  The swirl is from the Elegant Edges Cartridge.


 For this card:  for the butterfly I used the Cricut Every Day Pop Up Cards cartridge


 For this care I use the  Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge for the flower and the Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals;

For this card; used the Lovely Floral cartridge for the butterfly, the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge for the flower and Accent Essentials for the scallop circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment