Monday, March 25, 2013

YES TODAY WAS A SNOW DAY IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD                      

Well woke up to 5 to 7 inches in our  back yard this morning... I decided to take a few picture to put in the scrapbook.  And as I look out my window right now it is snowing again but at least most of the snow has fallen out/off the trees.  So lets more on to something a bit warmer looking.....



As I said yesterday I would be spending some time in my craft room which I have been in here most of the day so I do have one card to add...but I have also been doing some clean up too... so I could find some things.  I went looking for cards on the internet last night and did find lots of lovely cards but one seem to stand out and it was one that used one of my spellbinders dies... I tried to make something with this die today and this card is what I came up with... hope you like it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment