Saturday, May 18, 2013

SPRINGTIME FRESH

I did another card last night to give to a little girl named Adrianna.  I had given her some of my old pattern paper that I had for sometime to just use as she would like... and I have heard from her Grandma that she loves playing with it.  I also had sent her Grandma a birthday last year and that child plays with the card just about everytime she goes to her Grandma house.  Adrianna sent me a thank you card that she had made so I thought I would just send her a card.

Spellbinder's Dies: Butterfly Circles
                             Border
                             Aster Flower Topper
Cheery Lynn Die: Butterfly

Challenges:
  Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Flower Power
 Crafty Calender Challenge - Blooms and Blossoms
 My Sheri Crafts - Challenge 110 - Flower Power
 Simply Create Too - Challenge #37 - Anything Goes
 Crafty Catz 3 of something - 2 of anything - 1 of what ever you want
                        3 flowers - 2 pink butterfly circles - 1 butterfly
2 Sisters Challenge  #144 - 1-2-3   1- Butterfly, 2 - Pink butterfly circles and 3 Flowers



10 comments:

  1. Nancy, thanks for linking up with us this week over at MSC.
    I love your pretty pink card and the way you have threaded the twine in the die.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I like your layered die cuts! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Love the pretty butterfly and flowers you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this ! Love the layers and creative use for your twine. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card... great cuts!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Blooms & Blossoms" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Nancy,
    I love the bright colours, and your daisies are gorgeous!
    Hugs Helen H

    ReplyDelete