Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthday Cards                                                                                                     


Here are a few birthday cards that I have made for my granddaughters.... My two oldest granddaughters were born in Jan on the same day 2 years apart... so we have always celebrated their birthdays on the same day.   So it is time to start making some cards for them.... I need to make 10 or so cards because my daughter needs 2, her mother in law needs 2 and I of course need 2... that way they can pick out the ones they like....so here are three cards I have finished.

For this card I used: Spring Cottage cartridge, The Paper Shelter - Spring Princess, a Die-namics die flourishes and spellbiners long classic scalloped rectangle large dies.  The Happy Birthday it is computer generated. 

For this card I used Darice 3 snowmen embossing folder, Spellbinders long classic  scallopped rectangle large die, long classic rectangle large die... some buttons and ribbon I had on hand.



    For this card I use a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, for the flourishes a die-namics die and the spellbinders big scalloped oval large dies and Happy Birthday is  computer generated

No comments:

Post a Comment