Sunday, January 13, 2013

FLOWER FROG                                                                                                   

Hi!  It is Sunday here and we are still having a bit of mild weather before the cold comes roaring back...just hope not too cold and I am already done with the snow... let's more on to spring!!!

I have seen that some of you are standing your cards up on a stand that looks like a bunch of nails... so I went looking for a picture of that item but had a hard time finding a picture because of not knowing what it was called so I did some asking around and a friend told me that it is called a frog.   So I went looking and it seems that they are called Flower Frogs... so I told my hubby I wanted one made, showed him a picture and he made me one. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment