Friday, January 4, 2013

ONE MORE BIRTHDAY CARD                                                                         

Here is one more card for mom and grandmas to choose from..... I used spellbinder's die the classic large oval and the Happy Birthday is computer generated.... and  the little lady is from The Paper Shelter.. she is so darn cute... plus she was already colored (this part I love because I don't use copic markers)  I need to learn how to use them but I don't want to stop making cards and take the time... maybe some day.  I did change the color of her hair in photoshop because I just had to have red hair on her....I also did this for the challenge over at Raq's Card Challenge on the Cricut.com.

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment